Forms for Parents
- Field Trip Form (includes Parent/Guardian Consent Form & Liability Waiver
- Chaperone Consent Form & Liability Waiver
- Handbook Signature Page (Parent Authorization)
- Locker Contract (Grades 6-8 only)
- Fingerprinting/Background Clearance Instructions
Emergency Response Protocols
- Parent Emergency Guide Information
- Parent Emergency Flyer (English)
- Emergency SRP Flyer English and Spanish
Catholic schools in the Diocese of Orlando do not recognize a religious exemption from immunization requirements. Below are three documents to help you understand our position. Medical exemptions must be approved by the Superintendent of Catholic Schools, whose decision is final.
- Bishop Noonan’s Letter: Orlando Policy on Immunizations
- National Catholic Bioethics Center: Position Statement on Immunizations
- Florida Department of Health: Immunization Guidelines
Other Helpful Information
Lourdes Academy is only successful because of the involvement of our families. To volunteer in Catholic schools, you must be cleared through our background screening process. Background screens conducted by other agencies cannot be accepted. Please visit the Diocese of Orlando website to complete the Safe Environment Training and fingerprinting process. Please call our school office at 386-252-0391 with any questions and we are happy to assist you with the process! Thank you for your service!
For more information on sacramental preparation (Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation), please click here to visit the parish website. You may also contact the Church office at 386-255-0433.
Our uniform provider is Lands End